Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02751 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,095KM (₨112,510) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (41 minutes ago)