Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02461 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,738KM (₨70,611) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)