Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02381 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,444KM (₨60,671) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)