Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,944KM (₨106,128) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)