Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01442 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,507KM (104,483 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)