Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01680 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,788KM (165,913 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)