Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,643KM (₨59,205) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)