Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09478 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,109KM (Mex$ 22,251) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)