Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08435 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,420KM (Mex$ 16,839) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)