Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08454 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 930KM (Mex$ 11,001) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)