Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 520 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08989 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,525KM (Mex$ 16,966) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)