Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.717 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,444KM ($1,424) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)