Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,624KM ($1,646) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)