Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,633KM ($3,056) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (20 minutes ago)