Cost of living in Agra, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agra (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,739KM (₨70,266) in Agra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (38 minutes ago)