Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02826 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,050KM (₨107,935) in Agartala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)