Cost of living in Agartala, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02609 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agartala (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,469KM (₨56,302) in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)