Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18207 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,700KM (14,828 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (44 minutes ago)