Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18146 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,099KM (11,569 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)