Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18126 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,003KM (11,052 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)