Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17335 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,417KM (8,173 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)