Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17998 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,157KM (6,429 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (28 minutes ago)