Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,681KM (5,219TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)