Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00685 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,844KM (269,111 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)