Cost of living comparison between Aden, Yemen and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00720 BAM / YER
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,990KM (415,156 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)