Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00691 BAM / YER *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,859KM (269,030 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)