Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.216 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,821KM (AU$3,966) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)