Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,674KM (AU$2,125) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)