Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.302 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,614KM (AU$4,311) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)