Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,410KM (AU$1,897) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)