Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06119 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,835KM (46,333 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)