Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 955 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06183 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,608KM (42,172 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)