Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28148 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,101KM (3,911TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)