Cost of living comparison between Adapazarı, Turkey and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.522 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,822KM (5,403TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)