Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26340 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 991KM (3,762TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)