Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35728 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,015KM (2,841TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)