Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31466 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,196KM (3,799TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (41 minutes ago)