Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22879 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 209% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,321KM (18,885 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)