Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24943 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 228% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,254KM (21,066 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)