Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08435 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,450KM (Mex$ 17,189) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)