Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00458 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,410KM (525,619 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)