Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00475 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,259KM (475,323 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)