Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00582 BAM / NGN *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,382KM (581,163 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)