Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00145 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 33% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,121KM (1,466,343 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)