Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,314KM (1,628,666 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)