Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45227 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,316KM (Dirham 5,120) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (33 minutes ago)