Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43330 BAM / AED
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,109KM (Dirham 4,867) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)