Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,011KM (1,342,430 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)