Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,684KM (1,224,444 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)