Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,138KM (715,439 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)