Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,507KM (1,526,083 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)