Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00297 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,645KM (1,565,244 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)