Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,852KM (954,435 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)