Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,534KM (1,196,844 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)