Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,533KM (1,506,655 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)