Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.333 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,232KM (£1,814) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)