Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00473 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,617KM (341,539 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)