Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,597KM (﷼ 45,470,756) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)