Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 829 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26034 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 152% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,284KM (kr16,454) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)