Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26303 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,301KM (kr8,749) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 2 hours ago)