Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26301 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,197KM (kr12,155) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)