Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26345 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 65% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,165KM (kr19,606) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)