Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26240 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,054KM (kr15,448) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)