Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26352 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,176KM (kr19,643) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)