Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,315 ($1,863) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)