Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,226 ($1,728) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)