Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,385 (2,589 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)