Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 887 (6,954TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)