Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,026 (€1,286) in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Posadas costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 82,410 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)