Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,588 (1,266,797 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)