Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,572 (1,284,684 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)