Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18891 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (5,009 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)