Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43995 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,379 (3,134KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)