Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42430 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,370 (3,229KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)