Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02549 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 750 (29,419₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)