Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,047 (﷼ 50,751,388) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)