Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11231 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,496 (13,318 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)