Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10956 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,244 (11,353 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)