Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,794 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11642 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 18% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,301 (11,177 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)