Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11036 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,519 (13,766 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)