Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10921 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,272 (11,647 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)