Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02294 JOD / TWD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,406 (61,283 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)