Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,065 (₩3,270,379) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)