Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,085 (₩3,204,181) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)