Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,075 (₩3,279,487) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)