Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,786 (¥276,994) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)