Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,624 (¥258,091) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)