Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,012 (Rp 20,246,782) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)