Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 844 (Rp 17,362,708) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)