Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 920 (Rp 17,577,491) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)