Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,461 (1,184,802 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)