Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10361 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,251 (元12,074) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)