Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00051 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,407 (2,742,604 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)