Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,503 (2,790,938 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)