Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,269 (2,866,480 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)