Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18916 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,313 (﷼ 6,944) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)