Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 997 (元9,423) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)