Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11203 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,214 (元10,833) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)