Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11157 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,152 (元10,325) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)